Monday, July 9, 2012

Liebster Blog Award...Part 2

                                                      

Thank you, Kristen, for my second nomination for a Liebster Blog Award! If you haven't yet you should definitely check out her blog Home is where the book is

Since I've already been through this once before and did my nominations for the other blogs - you can check that out here - I'll go ahead and answer Kristen's questions.


1. Kindle or Book? Kindle because it's convenient when I have so many books on the go.
2. Favorite Book? Water for Elephants
3. How long have you been blogging? Three months or so
4. Favorite Author? It's hard to pick one, but I adore Lauren Dane
5. Birthday or Christmas? Christmas
6. Favorite Season? Spring
7. What author living or dead would you like to meet? Stephen King
8. Hardback or paperback? Paperback
9. Favorite song? Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
10. Favorite genre to read? I'm cheating and saying both paranormal romance and adult/erotica romance. Mix the two together and you've got my attention
11. Favorite TV show? The Vampire Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...